Our operational financial consulting
assignments are based on audits, financial analyses and customer support. They are always done on a shared time
basis within a short term timescale.
These assignments are dedicated to small and medium-size firms and industries. However they can also be implemented in larger companies as a solution to a specific problem
During these assignments, K2 MANAGERS:
- Carries out a detailed analysis of the financial situation of the company,
- Establishes an action plan,
- Implements this action plan.
- Strategic analysis of the return on current activities.
Sector of activity: Agri-food, Turnover > €30M
- Re-orienting the company on profitable core activities,
- Comprehensive support during the divestment process until the final sale
- Adapting the IT tools in order to achieve optimal company control
- Debt renegotiation,
- Setting up of new financing
- Coordinating the information system reengineering project.
Sector of activity: Technical textiles, Turnover > €50M
- Organising the project management approach,
- Defining the available internal teams,
- General scheduling
- Analysis of the performance of the financial teams with regards to a repositioning of the company and/or the arrival of a new CFO.
Sector of activity: Steel work industry, Turnover > €500M - Distribution, Turnover > €15M